A very good afternoon readers,
Today I’m doing the Harry Potter Spells Book Tag and I’m really excited because duh, it’s Harry Potter. I didn’t get tagged or something ( I have no friends!!!11!1!1!!! jk) but I still wanted to do this tag so lets get started!
1. Accio – the summoning charm. An upcoming release you cannot wait to get your hands on: this one’s easy for me “Carve the Mark” by Veronica Roth. I’m so excited to read this book because I love Veronica Roth’s books a lot so yay I can’t wait for January 17.
2. Alohamora – the unlocking charm. Favorite series starter: for this one I’m going with “A Court of Throns and Roses” by Sarah J. Maas. I LOVED this book so much. it’s full of action, romance, magic and other stuff that I LOVE! GO READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN’T YET!!
3. Cheering Charm. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies: This is a hard one, mmh. I think I’ll go with “Where She Went” the 2nd novel in the IF I STAY duology by Gayle Forman. I liked this book because of the romance but it was also kinda sad so cry bye.
4. Aguamenti – water-making spell. A book that made you ugly cry: THE FAULT IN OUR STARS BY MISTER F*CKING JOHN GREEN. I CRIED SO HARD HELP
5. Expecto Patronum – the patronus charm. A bookish hero or heroine you’d want around to protect you in real life: HarRY PottEr for sure, I mean he’s Harry Potter, he can kill you with one simple spell so yes get over here mr. Potter.
6. Lumos – creates light. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself: I don’t really spoil books for myself actually because I hate spoilers. I only spoil books books for myself if I have to read them for school because they’re usually really boring and I never want to finish them so lol.
7. Imperio – the imperius curse. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you love it so much: I guess “Since you’ve been gone” by Morgan Matson. This is one of my favourite books of all time so everyone should read it ASAP.
8. Engorgio – engorgement charm. A book series you wish never ended: “The Mortal Instruments” by Cassandra Clare. I’m TMI trash okay accept it.
9. Wingardium Leviosa – levitation charm. A book with an uplifting mood or message: Okay I’ve never read a really fun book or something so yeah I guess I’m going with “Paper Towns” by John Green? I hated that book but it was kinda funny I guess?
10. Obliviate – memory charm. A book you wish you could forget you ever read: uhhhhhh in a good way or a bad way? In a good way “Harry Potter” because I would love to read them all over again an not knowing what’s going to happen. and in a bad way “The vampire diaries”by LJ Smith. Gosh, that book was so bad *Pukes all over the floor*
11. Anapneo – clears the target’s airways. An author whose books always get you out of a slump: Morgan Matson, she’s such a good author and I love her (books) a lot. Her stories are really unique and goooooosh give me all of her books please.
12. Jelly Legs Jinx. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine: I have no idea what this means but I guess like Neville Longbottom or something idk k bye.
13. Arresto Momentum – slows down the target. A book that caused you to drop everything and read it: LOL this is going to be ”Lady Midnight” by Cassandra Clare. I told my teacher a lie to get out of class early to get a copy of this book. Told ya, I am TMI trash.
14. Crucio – the cruciatus curse. A book that was painful to read: TFIOS BY JOHN GREEN BECAUSE YEAH WE ALL KNOW WHY
15. Rictumsempra – the tickling charm. A book that made you laugh out loud: I never laugh out loud when I’m reading a book?????? Maybe I don’t have feelings??????????
16. Expelliarmus – disarming charm. A book that made you want to send it flying: a dutch book called “Familieziek” by Adriaan Van Dis. I hated everything about that book so send it to the sun please.
17. Portus – turns an object into a portkey. Bookish world you wish you could visit: I would want to go to Idris (I. Am. The. Mortal. Instruments. Trash.).
18. Stupefy – stunning spell. A book with a shocking twist or ending: ain’t gonna tell you ’cause it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore so yeah ok accept it.
19. Avada Kadavra – the killing curse. A character death that destroyed you: Jason from The Heroes of Olympus series. Gosh, I hate that guy so much so yeah that’s why he destroyed me.
20. Finite Incantatum – terminates all spells in the area. Best series conclusion: and for the last question I’m going withhhhhh *drum roll*
LOL I actually loved The Maze Runner series and this one was the best of all of them. ACCEPT IT!!!!
So that was it! I really enjoyed this tag and I hope you guys did too!
Thanks for reading and I’ll see you next sunday!